Sunday, January 25, 2009

Prosper

Prosper is a site that I was skeptical at first. But it's one of the only places that I have made money on. Basically you deposit some money in a Prosper account and you loan it out to people, you are like a bank. People will present their reasons why they need the money (starting a business, paying off other loans, etc.). Prosper also gives their own credit rating to the person based on their credit score and other items. Since I was skeptical, I only put $500 and made 15% which is great. I wouldn't recommend putting a large amount of money, but around $1000 would be good. Prosper isn't accepting new lenders right now since they are doing some type of filing but should be accepting them once the filing is done. Something to try out....I have to give credit to Tony Thomas (my best follower) since he introduced me to this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment